Representative Service Options are listed below. For details or to discuss other personalized ceremonies, please contact Paula Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our contact page. Paula is also available as a speaker on topics including, but not limited to, dealing with loss and grief, designing a funeral celebration, creating your legacy, and how to talk to families when a death has occurred (focused for clergy).
Options include funerals, graveside services, memorials, special tribute services during visitation times, scattering services, and other customized ceremonies.
All Celebrant Services include:
- Scheduling a special time to meet with family & close friends at a location of their choice.
- Gathering personal stories, memories, visual remembrances, and anecdotes.
- Selecting music, readings, prayers, ceremonies, and rituals for the service.
- Creating a unique, personalized tribute designed to allow time for grief, healing, and celebration of life.
- Officiating at the service.
- Providing a keepsake copy of the service.